Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Cyber Strategies Theatre
Wed 19th Sep 11:00 to 11:30
HACKING EXPOSED: REAL WORLD TRADECRAFT OF BEARS, PANDAS AND KITTENS
This session explores the evolution of threats- from discrete criminal events to an offensive weapon. We’ll lift the lid on the latest attack techniques, adopted by nation state actors, which invariably find their way into the mainstream criminal world and are therefore an indicator of what to prepare for.
Gavin will reference who the most active and advanced adversaries are, what attack vectors they typically employ, and how we can apply this intelligence to prevent, protect and respond. Using simulated attack scenarios and personal examples of the speaker’s experience, attendees will learn how to spot indicators of compromise and attack, and how to safeguard their organisation accordingly.
What attendees will learn:
- How nation-state threats are crafted and how their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) help identify them from more routine advanced attacks
- Who are today’s most notable adversaries and the key European security themes based on the latest intelligence compiled across CrowdStrike’s global intelligence gathering operation
- What are the indicators of attack and how you can apply them to defeat the adversary?
What you will take away from this session
- Hear how nation-state threats are crafted and how their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) are infiltrating the corporate world in the form of advanced attacks
- Find out who are the most notable adversaries in 2018 and the key European security themes based on the latest threat intel report published by CrowdStrike’s global intelligence operation
- Learn what are the indicators of attack and how you can apply them to defeat the adversary?
|Gavin Jay||View Profile|